Miyerkules, Abril 27, 2016

Had Foundation Repair Done Recently On My Home

I was outside getting my yard picked up at the beginning of spring. It was really nice out and I wanted to get some things done outside. I had lots of plans to do some landscaping.

I never did it before but decided I wanted to do it this year. I started spraying my house down to get some of the dirt off of it and that's when I found a crack in the foundation of my house. I knew I was going to need to get it fixed. I started asking around about Austin foundation repair contractor companies in the area.

I found lots of information and made a few phone calls. I talked to a guy that sounded like he really knew what he was doing. So I hired him and he was able to fix the problem for me. Now I don't have to worry any more about any other problems it could cause. He said the rest of it looked great. Since I had to pay for this work, I didn't get to do the landscaping work I wanted to do this year. I will get to do it next year hopefully.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento